- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Tim Wood secured his second BRCA British National Championship win of the 2008 season over the weekend when he took victory in the seventh round at Halifax to maintain Serpent UK\'s 100% winning record.
Starting from second on the grid Wood went to on take the victory from team-mate and defending Champion Mark Green to notch up the seventh win of the season for the 960 \'08.
The penultimate round of the British National Championship takes place at Mendip in three weeks time where Green won last time out.
[i]image credit - redrc.net[/i]