- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
On the weekend of 16/17 August the Luxembourg National Championship was held at the spectacular up & down Mini Circuit, Luxembourg. With registration open to other countries the competition level was very good for this year\'s race.
On Saturday morning it was open practice followed in the afternoon by controlled practice sessions of 10 minutes due to the number of drivers and classes present.
On Sunday qualification started and young SDD driver Tobias Hepp took the fastest time of 18 laps in 5:09. The German\'s Serpent 960 and Mega engine working really well.
[b]Qualification (Top 4)[/b]
1. Tobias Hepp (Serpent 960\'08/Mega/Xceed) - 18L 5.09.531
2. Dirk Rischard (Serpent 960\'08/RB) - 18L 5.16.714
3. Alain Levy (Serpent 960\'08/NR/Xceed) - 17L 5.01.031
4. Jerome Hirtziger - 17L 5.05.793
The 30 minute saw Hepp cruise from his TQ starting position to an easy 1 lap winning margin over fellow Serpent 960 driver Dirk Rischard who started second. Local driver Gilles Urbing completed the podium. Unfortunately for Alain Levy, who qualified his 960 third, his race was to end half way through the final.
[b]Final Result (Top 6)[/b]
1. Hepp Tobias
2. Rischard Dirk
3. Urbing Gilles
4. Hirtziger Jerome
5. Beltrallo Patrick
6. Schulke Fabrice
After his race win Hepp thanked his sponsors Serpent Motorsport, Mega, Xceed and Merlin Fuel for their continued support this season.