- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
With one round remaining Michael Byrne wrapped up the ORCA Championship in Ireland over the weekend with a faultless drive to his third win of the series at the St.Annes Park track driving his Serpent 960.
Starting from second on the grid, Byrne set the fastest lap of the 20-minute final on his way to a comfortable victory over the Kyosho of Nico Azzariti with young Serpent driver Sean Doyle completing the podium in third with his 960. The win means Byrne can\'t be caught in the points standings.
In the 1:10 200mm A Final it was another success for Serpent with Chris Lawlor taking his 720 to victory having started from pole. Colm Gaffney made it two Serpent\'s on the podium finishing in third. In the 1:10 championship Serpent driver Robert Boylan tops the standings from Gaffney with one round left to run.