- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Serpent factory driver Massimo Fantini has TQ\'d his 960 \'08 for the European Championships which are taking place in Valencia, Spain, this week.
The World Championship Top Qualifier and former European Champion set the pace in the second of the four qualification heats at the Autet circuit making the most of the cooler track conditions on Saturday morning to record the fastest 5 minute run narrowly missing out on 18 laps.
Joining Fantini in the Top 4 at the end of qualifying to ensure at least two Serpent 960s in the Main Final was Serpent Driver Development team member Oscar Cabezas driving his Mega powered example. The Spanish ace also recorded the fastest lap of the event todate with a new lap record time of 17.379 seconds.
Full coverage of the 2008 EFRA European Championships can be found on www.redrc.net