- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Clive Connolly is the 2008 Irish 1:8 National Champion winning the title in perfect style on Sunday with victory at the St.Annes track at the controls of his Serpent 960 \'08.
The defending 2007 Champion, Connolly successfully retained his National title with the perfect score despite one round remaining in the 6 round championship.
Starting from pole the Team Serpent Ireland driver cruised to victory, despite an early tyre stop, to win ahead of the Kyosho pairing of Colin Whelan and Austin Elliot. Afterwards Connolly thanked his sponsors Serpent Motorsport, IDM Engines, ATS tyres and Merlin fuel for their support of his successful campaign.
Also racing in the 1:10 200mm National race on the same day, Connolly used his IDM powered 720 \'08 to claim a great victory over the Xray of Eoin Doran in what was one of the best 1:10 Touring Car races ever seen at the Dublin track.
The 1:8 and 1:10 victories on the same day gave Connolly his third consecutive double National victory of the season.