- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 28, 2023 Race report about the Guangdong RC Championship in China. Another X20 20 ‘23 (Stick King) started in second place but unfortunately crashed while leading. Overall, Team Serpent China had a successful day with Moon Zhou finishing in third place, Mark Mak in sixth, and Benny Tam in seventh place. We were proud to represent the most popular chassis in the top 10. Even more, we took the champion in mod class group ranking.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
Jul 10, 2008
Team Serpent Brazil backed up their Round 2 victory in the Brazilian 1:10 200mm Championship by winning the third round last weekend in Brasilia with Ricardo Perez driving a Serpent 720 \'08.
Saturday qualifying saw Round 2 winner Henrique
Winik TQ the event ahead of Flavio Elias and Perez. The final on Sunday was held in very hot conditions. Car No.1 of Winik was flying and he was able to run a lap time below the previous record. Unfortunately engine problems would rule out back to back victories for the Team Serpent driver but team-mate Perez took up the lead where he would stay till the end to take the win. This moves him into the lead of the standings and closer to becoming 2008 Brazilian Champion.