- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Team Serpent Ireland driver Clive Connolly was in dominant form for the latest round of the Irish Nationals as he claimed his second consecutive double victory winning both the 1:8 and 1:10 200mm A Finals at the fourth round.
The reigning 1:8 Champion and rookie 1:10 racer qualified his 720 \'08 third fastest in the heats and using his 960 \'08 once again TQ\'d the 1:8 event.
First up for Connolly, who has a dedicated pit man for each class, was the 30 minute 1:10 200mm A Final with Sam Morelli in charge in the pits. A strong drive saw the Serpent driver pass former National Champion Chris Steele and standings leader Eoin Doran to cruise home to a one lap winning margin over Steele\'s Kyosho. Keith Dempsey made it two Serpent 720 08s on the podium as he claimed his first ever National Championship podium finish.
Straight after his 1:10 victory Connolly was back up on the drivers rostrum for the 1:8 encounter, pitman Gavin Costello having his IDM powered 960 \'08 ready for Final number 2 of the day.
Starting from pole, Connolly, who has a perfect winning record this season, stormed to yet another victory setting the fastest lap of the race to head home a Serpent 1-2 as young Sean Doyle claimed his second consecutive National Championship podium finish.
The penultimate round of the Irish National Championships takes place this weekend at St. Annes when Connolly can wrap up the 1:8 Championship.