- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The third round of the Dutch National EP Touring Car Championship took place at the technical Gouda track where it was Round 2 winner Bart Wubben that once again took the win with his Serpent S400 ahead of team-mate Rob Janssen.
In qualifying it was Janssen who was the top Team Serpent driver claiming the No.2 spot on the grid for the A Mains ahead of his team-mate.
Leg 1 of the final went the way of Wubben after the pole sitter Hugo vd Berg made a mistake allowing the Serpent driver to assume a lead he would maintain till the end.
In the second Leg, Janssen took the lead but strong team work saw him allow Wubben through for the win to give Serpent an overall 1-2 finish in the event.