- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
- May 8, 2023 HOTRACE Asia Cup race report By Jeff Hamon The 45min Amain!
Team Serpent Brazil are the new Brazilian EP Stock National Champions winning the title in very convincing style as their drivers Cristiano Carpinelli, Thiago Podolsky and Felipe Franceschi took the Top 3 overall positions in the country\'s biggest 1:10 190mm Touring car race of the season.
After a great result in the final of the Sao Paulo Championship, Team Serpent Brazil\'s EP squad was confident that they could make a big impression at the \'08 Nationals. The race was held at the same track in Santo Andre where they were no strangers to success and was attended by drivers from 3 different states. Run over 2 days of competition the the format was the same as that used for the IFMAR ISTC World Championship.
Day 1 of competition was very close between all the drivers, with little seperating the best lap times of each of the drivers and after the four rounds of qualifying heats there were four different winners.
Sundays\'s final two qualifiers would shape the grid for the finals and at the top of the time sheets it was two Serpent S400s with Franceschi securing the TQ ahead of teammate Carpinelli with Podolsky qualifying his example fifth ensuring all three S400 taking part in the event were in the Main Final.
Leg 1 of the Finals produced a great battle between Franceschi and Carpinelli with the former eventaully taking the win by just 0.19 of a second from his team-mate. In the second Leg it was Podolsky, from 5th on the grid, who claimed victory as battery troubles hit Franceschi and Carpinelli got caught up in a number of race incidents.
With rain arriving at the track ahead of the final Leg the organisers cancelled Leg 3 declaring the overall result based on the first two finals giving the Serpent S400 a complete lock out of the Top 3 positions and adding yet another great result to the CV of Team Serpent Brazil.
[b]Brazilian Nationals EP Stock Championship 2008
1. Cristiano Carpinelli - Serpent S400
2. Thiago Podolsky - Serpent S400
3. Felipe Franceschi - Serpent S400
4. Lincoln Almeida - Corally
5. Chung Min Hsu - Associated
6. Hamilton Junior - Xray
7. Cesar Salvadori - Associated
8. Otavio Langowski - Corally
9. Lucio Filho - Corally
10.Marcos Mayer - Xray