- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Over the weekend the fourth round of the West Region 1:8 qualifiers was held in Hamm, Germany, where Serpent drivers dominated the rain effected meeting.
Although practice time was very limited because of rain on Saturday, qualifying on Sunday morning was a three-way battle between the Serpent drivers Michael Salven, Steven Cuypers and upcoming talent & European Junior B Champion Tobias Hepp. The three were joined at the top of the time sheets by Sebastian Brixner who was also driving a Mega ZX powered 960 \'08.
Also making the final was Karl-Heinz Meister and Alain Levy making it six Serpents on the grid. Unfortunately the rain returned just before the final and all the drivers decided not to run leaving the result to be declared on Qualifying giving Serpent a clean sweep.
All Serpent drivers, with the exception of Steven Cuypers, decided to run the new Zytec bodyshell and to further improve the performance of the body raised it at the rear.