- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Serpent UK continued its impressive run of success in the BRCA 1:8 British Nationals over the weekend when they claimed their fourth win in as many rounds at Mendip as Mark Green took the victory from team-mate Pete Hastings.
With 4 rounds of qualifying it was Green who took his 960 \'08 to the TQ ahead of the similar cars of Tim Wood and Hastings.
With four Serpents making the A Final it was Green that lead from the start followed by Wood and Hastings but Wood\'s strong run came to an end after the second fuel stop when he suffered a gearbox problem. Clear up front Green cruised to his first victory of the season with his Mega powered 960 \'08 ahead of Hasting\'s Novarossi powered example to maintain Serpent\'s 100% winning record in the 2008 championship.
The next round of the British National Championships takes competitors to the Wombwell circuit on June 28/29 where Team Serpent UK will be aiming for yet another win.
[b]BRCA British 1:8 National Championship
Round 3, Mendip
A Final Result[/b]
1. Mark Green - 112 Laps - Serpent 960 \'08
2. Pete Hastings - 109 Laps - Serpent 960 \'08
3. Christopher Heath - 109 Laps
4. Gareth Bell - 108 Laps
5. Neil Diver - 106 Laps
6. Andrew North - 106 Laps
7. Andrew Hastings - 91 Laps
8. Tim Wood 54 Laps - Serpent 960 \'08
9. Jason Frost - 25 Laps
10.Richard Hicklin - 12 Laps - Serpent 960 \'08