- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Team Serpent Ireland took a clean sweep at the fourth round of the ORCA Championships in Dublin, Ireland over the weekend when Clive Connolly led home a 720 1-2-3 result.
In qualifying it was Chris Lawlor that set the pace securing the TQ with his Serpent while Connolly posted the 3rd fastest time.
In the 20-minute Final the battle up front was between Lawlor and Connolly but an engine cut out cost Lawlor the chance of his first win of the season and allowed Connolly to cruise to the victory. Teenager Robert Boylan recovered from a troubled qualifying to claim his first A Final podium of the season and give Team Serpent Ireland a superb 1-2-3 result.
In the 1:8 Final there was further success for Serpent as Michael Byrne took his 960 to victory.