- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Over the weekend factory Serpent driver Andrea Cristiani added the 2008 Italian 1:8 Open Class Championship title to his CV. The current Vice World Champion won the UISP Federation organised championship on the Fiorano track at the controls of his Max powered Serpent 960. Cristiani dominated the event taking the TQ position before going on to win the final from fellow Serpent/Max Power drivers Nicola Smaldone and Emanuele Comoglio.
[i]image credit; automodellismo.net[/i]