- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Serpent Germany driver Freddy Südhoff and Martin Schmidt dominates the first Round of National qualifiers group North which took place last weekend in Göttingen.
Driving his Serpent S400, Schmidt was the men to beat in Stock category and with very strong qualification runs he was able to set the TQ time. Starting the Finals from pole he was then able to win all his runs to take the overall victory.
In the Modified category Südhoff used his S400 to dominate proceedings winning all the qualifiers. Taking victory in 2 of 3 Finals and setting a new track record on the way, Südhoff took the overall top honours.
In the National qualifiers group West another Team Serpent Germany driver was busy dominating racing with Federico Veronesi TQ\'ing and winning the Modified class with his S400.