- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Swedish Serpent team driver Per Ola Hard has sent us a short report from the second round of the Swedish National Championship where the team enjoyed podium success in both 1:10 and 1:8. Here is Peo\'s view of things -
The second Swedish nationals was held at Vaxjo in the south of Sweden on May 17/18th with most of the fast guys present in both 1:10 and 1:8. Luckily we got a very nice race in dry conditions while other parts of Sweden got heavy rain and even 20cm of snow!
After Saturday\'s four rounds of qualifications in perfect conditions I was fourth fastest in the 1:10 NT class, TQ was Alexander Andersson followed by Roland Strom and with my Serpent team mate Tommy Bergfeldt completing the Top 3.
In Sunday\'s Final I got a bad start after a crash leaving the first corner but I could work my way up quite easily as my car was good. Tommy ran into trouble after some time but still managed the fastest lap of the final. After a while I had worked my way up to second behind Roland, this was the way it would stay till the finish as I finished second two laps down on Roland after some mistakes made by myself. Some laps down and finishing third was young Edwin Sunesson. Another Serpent 720 driver named Henrik Karlsson had a good run and finished in a good fifth position.
The win in 1:8 was taken by Swedish ace Mikael Fransson, first in the lead was TQ Niklas Johansson but he later ran into problems, finishing second was Markus Lindner with Serpent 960 driver Christoffer Hallborg in a nice third spot, Christoffer was in second but could not keep Markus behind him when his tires became to small.
The Serpent team had six cars in the final and that was a strong performance, young Serpent SDD driver Kim Brandt finished in a promising sixth place.
[b]Swedish National Championship
Round 2, Vaxjo
1:10 200mm A Final Result[/b]
1. Roland Strom
2. Per Ola Hard, Serpent 720
3. Edwin Sunesson
4. Alexander Andersson
5. Henrik Karlsson, Serpent 720
6. Klas Runesson
7. Thomas Livbom
8. Johnny Karlsen
9. Markus Hellquist
10: Tommy Bergfeldt, Serpent 720
[b]1:8 A Final Result[/b]
1. Mikael Fransson
2. Marcus Lindner
3. Christoffer Hallborg, Serpent 960
4. Nicklas Johansson
5. Bengt Andersson, Serpent 960
6. Kim Brandt, Serpent 960
7. Bent Toftebring, Serpent 960
8. Magnus Bengtsson
9. Stefan Andersson, Serpent 960
10. Hans Lyxell, Serpent 960