- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Former Team Serpent Ireland driver Dean Lacey made a very welcomed return to racing over the weekend with the young ace steering his Mega MF powered Serpent 960 to victory in Round 2 of the Irish National Championships despite a 10 month absence from the sport.
Racing at the St. Annes circuit in Dublin, Lacey showed he had lost none of his speed and cruised to victory ahead of the Kyosho pairing of Colin Whelan and Nico Azzariti. The result backs up fellow Serpent racer Clive Connolly\'s victory in Round 1. Unfortunately a start line incident put an end to a great work done by Graeme Lougheed who TQ\'d his 960 for the 30 minute final.
In the 1:10 200mm class Serpent also enjoyed podium success as Top Qualifier Chris Lawlor driving a 720 secured second ahead of the Mega ZX powered 720 of Colm Gaffney who moves up to second in the standings following his second podium finish of the season.