- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Next week (22-25 May) drivers from across Europe will travel to Austria for the 2008 EFRA 1:8 Onroad European B Championships which takes place on the Kirchberg track and Team Serpent will be on hand to offer support to the large number of drivers competing with the 960.
Multiple European A Champion and 2007 EC Top Qualifier Michael Salven will be on hand to offer technical support and set-up advice to the Serpent teams. Serpent\'s chief designer will be joined in the support role by local ace Daniel Tomaschko who set a new track record at the recent EC-B warm up race.
Serpent will continue its long running tradition of a complimentary goodie bag for all Serpent drivers taking part in the event and RC Car Exklusive, the Serpent distributor for Austria, will be on hand to look after spare parts support for competitors running the 960 chassis.
Serpent has a successful track record at the EC-B winning the title 3 times in the last four years and launching the careers of a number of emerging r/c racing talents like Italian Andrea Cristiani who won the event with his 960 in France in 2006. Belgian driver Steven Cuypers also driving a 960 was the winner a year earlier when the championship was held in Germany. In 2004 Serpent won the crown when Dario Balestri won the event at Fiorano in Italy.