- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Daniel Tomaschko took an important race win over the weekend when he won the EC-B Warm-up race at Kirchberg. Driving his 960 \'08/Mega MF combination, the Austrian driver set a new track record on his way to the victory.
Unfortunately Tomaschko, due to his EFRA A license ranking, will not take part in the actually 1:8 European B Championships at the track later this month but he will be on hand to share the set-up knowlegde gained over the weekend with the many Serpent drivers from across Europe that will travel to the week long event.