- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
- May 8, 2023 HOTRACE Asia Cup race report By Jeff Hamon The 45min Amain!
Team HP Racing, the team of Serpent\'s Swedish distributor, enjoyed a successful weekend at 2006 European Championship host track Staffansdorp over the week when its drivers Bengt Andersson and Christoffer Hallborg stormed to a 1-2 finish with their Serpent 960s.
Starting from 4th on the grid, Andersson made good use of his Mega powered Serpent to come home just ahead of team-mate Hallborg for a great team result which saw five 960s make the Main Final.
In 1:10 200mm, Team HP Racing also enjoyed success as Per-Ola Hård claimed a podium finish with third. A win looked on the cards for the 720 in the hands of Hallborg but he crashed out on 18 minutes. Also in the Main Final for Serpent were Tommy Bergfelt and Henrik Karlsson.
1. Bengt Andersson
2. Christoffer Hallborg
4. Bent Toftebring
5. Stefan Andersson
6. Kim Brandt
3. Per-Ola Hård
6. Tommy Bergfelt
7. Henrik Karlsson