- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Round 2 of the BRCA British 1:8 Nationals took place at Halifax yesterday were Team Serpent UK controlled proceedings to take the 960 \'08 to a 1-2-3 result.
Having won the opening round of the championship at Brookland with Neil Diver, the team resumed as they had left off. In qualifying defending champion Mark Green took the TQ in the wet conditions and was joined by four other Serpent drivers on the grid for the Main Final.
With the track starting to dry during the final it was Tim Wood who made the most of the conditions to take the win ahead of team-mates Green and Pete Hastings.
Team Serpent UK will go for the hat trick of 1:8 wins on May 18th when the BRCA Nationals travels to Cotsworld for round 3.