- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
- May 8, 2023 HOTRACE Asia Cup race report By Jeff Hamon The 45min Amain!
Apr 27, 2008
Round 2 of the BRCA British 1:8 Nationals took place at Halifax yesterday were Team Serpent UK controlled proceedings to take the 960 \'08 to a 1-2-3 result.
Having won the opening round of the championship at Brookland with Neil Diver, the team resumed as they had left off. In qualifying defending champion Mark Green took the TQ in the wet conditions and was joined by four other Serpent drivers on the grid for the Main Final.
With the track starting to dry during the final it was Tim Wood who made the most of the conditions to take the win ahead of team-mates Green and Pete Hastings.
Team Serpent UK will go for the hat trick of 1:8 wins on May 18th when the BRCA Nationals travels to Cotsworld for round 3.