- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Serpent USA enjoyed great success at the third annual US Open Sedan Championships over the weekend with Paolo Morganti and DJ Apolaro taking a superb 1-2 finish at the controls of their Serpent 720s.
Driving his Mega MF powered and Xceed shod 720, Paolo Morganti took the TQ as Serpent secured no less than 5 places on the grid for the Main Final.
Unfortunately rain caused the cancellation of the big race with the championship organisers doing a great job to get the event as far as the running of the Semi-Final from which the final overall results would be declared.
[b]US Open Sedan Championship
Kissimmee R/C Raceway, Florida
Overall Result - Factory Class[/b]
1. Paolo Morganti - Serpent 720\'08/Mega MF/Xceed
2. DJ Apolaro - Serpent 720\'08
3. Chris Tosolini
4. Ryan Rhodes
5. Vincent Jackson
6. Joel Johnson
7. Luke Whitaker - Serpent 720\'08
8. Mark Harrison
9. Uriah Murman
10.Gianni Giorgio - Serpent 720\'08/Mega MF/Xceed
11.Roniel Regalado - Serpent 720\'08/Mega MF/Xceed