- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The Portuguese 1:8 National Championship got underway in the Algarve recently where Team Serpent Portugal enjoyed a strong start to their campaign with double podium result.
Competitors were greet by beautiful weather for which the Algarve is world famous making for a nice weekend but a dirty track on the Saturday made practice difficult. Come Sunday, race day, the track was up to grip with Ricardo Nogueira and João Sousa placing their Mega ZX powered Serpent 960 \'08 in top 3 after the heats.
With no direct qualifiers to the main final, both drivers had to run in the Semi Finals from where they both progressed easily to the Main Final. With a fast pace, tyre wear would be a problem during the long 45 minute race. Both drivers went for a no tyre change tactic, resulting in a very low car near the end but the pairing could still manage 2nd and 3rd spot on the podium as Nogueira headed home Team Serpent Portugal team-mate Sousa for a strong start to the 2008 season.
Also in the final for Serpent were Jorge Azinheira and Manuel Romão who finished 6th and 8th respectively.
[b]Portuguese 1:8 National Championship
Round 1, Algarve
Main Final Result[/b]
1. Bruno Coelho
2. Ricardo Nogueira (Serpent 960 \'08/Mega ZX)
3. João Sousa (Serpent 960 \'08/Mega ZX)
4. Frederico Ribeiro
5. Pedro Praça
6. Jorge Azinheira (Serpent 960 \'08)
7. António Maximiano
8. Manuel Romão (Serpent 960)
9. Raul Prata