- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The World of Wheels Minnesota State Championships final round took place last weekend with 128 entries enjoying the 326ft carpet circuit which host club Duluth did an excellent job on setting up.
In the Stock class it was Team MMR driver Mike Mowery who put Serpent on the podium with a fine drive to second with his Serpent S400. Starting from 4th on the grid, the Molzer Mowery Racing driver made a great start to the final working his way up to second position which was enough for him to secure the runners up spot in the Minnesota State Champs for Stock Sedan with his S400.