- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
Chris Lawlor gave Serpent\'s S400 its second Irish title over the weekend when he won the Interclub Championship in fine style by TQ\'ing and winning the final round.
The winner of the Munster Grand Prix last November, Lawlor kicked off the Interclub championship in style taking victory in the opening round which then followed up with two further podium placings.
Organised between the Lucan Model Car Club and the Dublin Model Car Club, the Interclub championship was run over four rounds which each club hosting two meetings and going into the final anyone of three drivers could lift the title but Lawlor made the most of his S400 to win the final event and secure the title over the Associated of Tony Kavanagh and Schumacher of Derek McCluskey.
EP racing enjoyed huge growth in Ireland over the winter months and looks set to continue to get more popular with a number of Summer racing series under development.