- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Chris Lawlor gave Serpent\'s S400 its second Irish title over the weekend when he won the Interclub Championship in fine style by TQ\'ing and winning the final round.
The winner of the Munster Grand Prix last November, Lawlor kicked off the Interclub championship in style taking victory in the opening round which then followed up with two further podium placings.
Organised between the Lucan Model Car Club and the Dublin Model Car Club, the Interclub championship was run over four rounds which each club hosting two meetings and going into the final anyone of three drivers could lift the title but Lawlor made the most of his S400 to win the final event and secure the title over the Associated of Tony Kavanagh and Schumacher of Derek McCluskey.
EP racing enjoyed huge growth in Ireland over the winter months and looks set to continue to get more popular with a number of Summer racing series under development.