- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Team Serpent Hungary completed the perfect indoor winter racing season over the weekend as Csekő Gergely wrapped up the second Mod championship and fourth Hungarian title for the Serpent S400.
Racing in the final round of the Hungarian Winter Cup, having just recently secured Modellzona Cup title, the Unico Modellsport lead driver secured top honours for the Modified class of the HWC with overall victory in the finale.
The result completes the perfect debut Winter season for Serpent\'s S400 Electric Touring car with Team Serpent Hungary claiming success in both the Hungarian Winter Cup and Modellzona Cup in both the Modified and Stock categories, an achievement which Gergely attributed to great team work by all the Serpent drivers.