- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent ace offroad driver Joern Neumann driving the \"work-in-progress\" Serpent prototype 1:8 buggy made the A-Final at the prestigious Neo 08 race over the weekend. The Indoor track at Harper Adams attracted over 200 drivers from around the world and was a whose who of world class buggy racers.
Joern was running in 4th postion during the hour long A Final and looked on target for a podium finish when his clutch exploded. Despite a very quick repair-job by Serpent designer/Pit man Gerd Strenge, 11th position was the best he could achieve in the end.
After the Silver-State and the Cactus in the USA, this was the 3rd high profile international race event for Neumann & Strenge as they do a superb job, running and testing Serpent\'s new 1:10 EP and 1:8 GP offroad projects.
For now its back to the R&D rooms to analysis the most recent races and work on more prototype parts to test.
Serpent\'s off road team would like to congratulate the Neo Buggy crew and DXR team on an excellent Neo 08 (www.neo08.net) and also oOple.com for great reports and pictures which you can check out at - http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/neo08/