- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
The opening round of the Greek National Championship for 1:10 200mm took place over the weekend at the FRT circuit where Team Serpent took both the TQ and race victory for the perfect defence of their 2007 title.
Saturday practice saw the 720/Mega MF pairing of John Sotiropoulos and Kostas Sidiropoulos set the pace, form that they would carry through to Sunday as they secured the top two placings in qualifying with Sotiropoulos taking the TQ. Also making the A final was new team signing Antonis Michilidis who was still getting used to his new 720.
In the final Sotiropoulos capitalised on his pole starting position opening up an early lead over the chasing pack. Unfortunately 18 minutes into the race the leader destroyed both 2 speed pulleys handing the lead to team-mate Sidiropoulos.
After almost 2 minutes in the pits, Sotiropoulos rejoined the race 5 laps in arrears of his team-mate. Determined to take a podium finish he put in a superb recovery drive setting the fastest lap of the day on his way to an excellent third place finish while up front Sidiropoulos cruised home to take his first ever National championship race win for Team Serpent.
Despite suffering a flame out which dropped him to last position, Antonis Michilidis recovered well to make it three Serpent 720/Mega MF combinations in the top 5 of the season opener.
[b]1:10 Greek National Championship
Round 1, FRT
A Final Result[/b]
1. (2) K SIDIROPOULOS - S720/Mega MF - 101 laps in 30:12.209
2. (7) T LYMNIOS - Mugen - 99 laps in 30:07.589
3. (1) G SOTIROPOULOS - S720/Mega MF - 98 laps in 30:06.613
4. (10) A KASTORINIS - Xray - 98 laps in 30:15.924
5. (5) A MIXAILIDHS - S720/Mega MF - 97 laps in 30:14.474
6. (4) P MAKRIS - Xray - 96 laps in 30:13.472
7. (6) D BASTAS - Mugen - 90 laps in 29:42.945
8. (3) L MALISOVAS - Kyosho - 84 laps in 27:03.546
9. (9) V TOTOMIS - Kyosho - 62 laps in 19.51.709
10.(8) S PYKNHS - Xray - 52 laps in 16:03.451