- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The final and title deciding round of the South Swedish Indoor Championship (SSIC) took place at the Malmö indoor track where the Serpent S400 of Team Serpent Sweden driver Niclas Nilsson enjoyed victory to become the overall Champion in Modified EP Touring.
On the large but tight high traction track the Serpent performed really well allowing young Nilsson to TQ. Using the new shorter wishbones on his S400, the car had more steering in the corners with the result of some of the fastest lap times ever run on the Malmö track enroute to A Mains victory.
Also in the final representing Serpent where Oscar Callgard who would finished fifth and Filip Reuteberg who took sixth.
[b]South Swedish Indoor Championship (SSIC)
Modified Top 10[/b]
1. Niclas Nilsson – Serpent S400
2. Daniel Carlsson
3. Rasmus Thulin
4. Christian Holmström
5. Oscar Callgard – Serpent S400
6. Filip Reuterberg – Serpent S400
7. Henrik Teinvall
8. Emil Pettersson
9. Fredrik Carlsson