- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Nicolai Nielsen has won the second round of the new European Touring Series that took place over the weekend at the massive carpet indoor track in Vejle, Denmark.
Driving his Serpent S400, the Dane won 3 of the 5 qualifiers to secure pole position for the Pro Stock A-Mains and was the only driver among the international field to break 20 laps in qualifying.
Despite intense pressure Nielsen showed a cool head in the first leg of the A-Mains recording the fastest lap of the race enroute to taking a thrilling victory by a margin of just 17/100th of a second over Rasmus Callesen.
Leg 2 saw another strong drive from the Team Serpent Denmark driver as Callesen once again tried his best to pass the pole sitter but Nielsen was not phased and took his second win of the day and with it secured overall victory in the second round of the European Touring Series, the next round of which takes place at the out door Heemstede track in The Netherlands.