- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Young Serpent team driver Niclas Nilsson was in action again last weekend with his S400 for the seventh round of the Middel Swedish Cup where he took another win.
A leading force in the Swedish EP Touring Car scene, Nilsson and his S400 had the pace throughout the event winning all legs of Mains to take overall victory over Kenneth Malksson and Niklas Filnk.
1. Niclas Nilsson (Serpent S400)
2. Kenneth Malksson
3. Niklas Filnk
4. Lars Hägerman
5. Daniel Trygg
6. David Larsson
7. Sellan Rask
8. Magnus Hedqvist
9. Mikael Hedin
10.Filip Reuterberg (Serpent S400)