- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 28, 2023 Race report about the Guangdong RC Championship in China. Another X20 20 ‘23 (Stick King) started in second place but unfortunately crashed while leading. Overall, Team Serpent China had a successful day with Moon Zhou finishing in third place, Mark Mak in sixth, and Benny Tam in seventh place. We were proud to represent the most popular chassis in the top 10. Even more, we took the champion in mod class group ranking.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
RB Team driver Jacky Mouton made the perfect start to the opening round of the French National Championships over the weekend securing the TQ position with his Serpent 720 \'08.
Racing at the Toulouse track with 88 drivers in attendance Mouton was the fastest man in the qualifying heats secured the pole from the Xray of Arnaud Chaussard.
Rain before the final meant a wet track for the big race. Originally set to be a 45-minute encounter this was reduced to 30-minutes account of the poor track conditions which saw 2 drivers opt not to run.
Unfortunately Mouton was not to has a good final crossing the finish line in 6th position just in front of fellow Serpent 720 driver Michaël Derdérian. While a disappointing out come to the weekend, Mouton has shown his 720 \'08 has the pace and you can be sure that the French ace will bounce back at the second round in April.