- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
- May 8, 2023 HOTRACE Asia Cup race report By Jeff Hamon The 45min Amain!
Last Sunday the penultimate round of the DRCMU Winter Championships 07/08 took place in Tinglev, Denmark, which is located near the border to Germany.
Nicolai Nielsen was again the only Serpent driver present at the event with his car and new gear diff attracting plenty of attention.
Racing on the flowing track that had been nicely prepared by the local club in Tinglev, traction was good from the start and increased throughout the weekend allowing for some very fast lap times to be produced in the finals.
Nicolai managed to record some rapid lap times in his qualifying heats and after the three rounds of qualifiers he found himself 3rd on the grid for the finals.
The finals would prove very exciting with three different winners and a three way points tie for the overall victory. Nicolai won the first leg but a mistake in Leg 2 cost him valuable time and he had to settle for fourth. Leg 3 would see the S400 get hit from behind and despite a determined recovery drive the Serpent racer could only manage 3rd, a result that would see him tie on points for the overall win. With the DRCMU regulations dictating such ties be determined by the starting order Nicolai had to settle for second.
The final round of the championship takes place this coming weekend at Århus where an exciting climax to the series is expected with no less that four drivers including Nicolai and his S400 in with a chance of the title.