- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
The Greek National Championship got underway last weekend and it was current champion John Sotiropoulos that dominated the event at the FRT track with his new Serpent 960 \'08.
With the Team Microracing shipment of new \'08 kits arriving the week of the race it was a busy one for the team and in particular for their new drivers. To ensure that all drivers had a good set-up and understanding of the new chassis for the season opener Team Microracing organised a workshop at their HQ on the Friday evening which proved very successful.
Saturday practice showed that Sotiropoulos had not lost any of his pace over the off season as he set the pace with his new Max powered Serpent. That speed carried through to qualifying on Sunday as he TQ\'d the event ahead of Kyosho\'s top two challengers.
Starting the final from pole Sotiropoulos was pushed hard by the the two Kyoshos behind him but once the race had settled the Serpent driver started to extend his lead eventually crossing the line some three laps clear of Giannis Arkoumanis after 30-minutes of racing.
Also in the A Final for Serpent were Andreas Makrigiorgos who claim 6th place and Antonis Mixailidis who unfortunately retired after just 14 laps with radio problems.
Making it a double final victory for Serpent and Team Microracing Giannis Fokianos took his 960 \'08 to victory in the B Final.
Round 1, FRT
A Final Result[/b]
1. Giannis Sotiropoulos - 114 laps in 30:02.157 - Serpent 960’08/ Max
2. Giannis Arkoumanis - 111 laps in 30:02.378 - Kyosho
3. Totomis Evaggelos - 110 laps in 30:14.790 - Kyosho
4. Leonidas Farmakis - 109 laps in 30:00.190 - Kyosho
5. Aris Tsiapas - 108 laps in 30:05.425 - Kyosho
6. Andreas Makrigiorgos - 107 laps in 30:11.003 - Serpent 960’08/ Mega MF
7. Filippos Louis - 106 laps in 30:16.258 - Motonica
8. Dimitris Bastas - 100 laps in 30:01.799 - Mugen
9. Manos Fakaros - 79 laps in 21:12.482 - Mugen
10.Antonis Mixailidis - 14 laps in 4:13.292 - Serpent 960/ Mega MF
[b]B Final Result[/b]
1. Giannis Fokianos - 72 laps in 20:11.631 - Serpent 960’08/Max
2. Kostas Saritsaklis - 70 laps in 20:20.745 - Mugen
3. Periklis Makris - 67 laps in 20:06.927
4. Andreas Giannakakis - 67 laps in 20:19.759
5. Nikos Verganelakis - 66 laps in 20:17.920 - Serpent 960/Mega ZX
6. Dimitris Volikakis - 41 laps in 13:34.306
7. Nikos Karebelas - 16 laps in 5:48.986
8. Kostas Gianitsas - 5 laps in 1:43.804
9. Vasilis Polimeros - 64 laps in 16:34.371 - Serpent 960/Mega ZX
10.Kiriakos Anastasiadis - 32 laps in 9:30.281