- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The penultimate round of the Hungarian Modellzona Cup took place over the weekend and it was once again the Serpent S400 that set the pace as the Unico Modellsport once more secured victory in the Pro Stock and Modified classes to secure overall title success in each category.
In the Pro Stock class Serpent cars dominated the podium with a S400 1,2,3 finish, a result that also secures the Top 3 places in the overall standings with one round still remaining.
In the Modified class, or PRO class as it is known locally, it was Cseko Gergely who again took the win with his Nosram powered S400 which was fitted with titanium screws, pins, balls, ceramic bearings, aluminium turnbuckles, a lightweight servo and lightweight body. The result also securing him and Serpent the overall Modified title honours.