- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Serpent UK enjoyed success at the 2008 Carpet Wars World Cup with Mark Sadler and his S400 being crowned champion of the Pro-Stock class with team-mate Dan Ghibaldan joining him on the podium for the big race.
Despite tough competition in Super Stock, Sadler headed the times after 4 rounds of qualifying with his S400 which featured a Serpent UK Prototype top deck. Also putting in Top 10 qualifying times for the team were Dan Ghibaldan in 5th, Jay Westwood in 6th and Timmay Langdell in 9th.
By the end of qualifying three S400s had made the A Final with Sadler fastest lining up in 3rd position with Westwood 6th and Ghibaldan 8th.
Having tried both ball diff and gear diff options during qualifying the team opted to run ball diffs for the Finals.
After three legs of finals which produced 3 different winners, the result was tied but after the computer was checked it was Sadler who took the title due to his Leg victory was done in the fastest time. A great result for Team Serpent UK and the S400 which was backed up by Ghibaldan finishing second while S400 debutant Westwood took 7th overall.