- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Serpent Cyprus concluded another almost perfect weekend in Cyprus during Round 2 of the Cyprus Nitro Challenge as the \'Dream Team\' completed a 1-2 Finish in the A-final and 1-2-3 in the B-final.
This time it was the new signing to Team Serpent Cyprus, Andreas Charalambous’ turn to take the victory only seconds ahead of reigning champion and team mate Nicholas Ζachariades. The two Serpent 960 rrivers led the race throughout after qualifying on the front row of the A Final grid. Both drivers pulled away from the rest of the pack right from the start of the race and battled each other for the win. Marios Christodoulou also joined the other 2 in the A-final earning a respectable 4th place despite a unfortunate incident on lap 53.