- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The opening round of the long titled 2008 World Model Cup 1/10 EP World Championship Hong Kong Selection Contest took place at the TRC track over the weekend and it was Andy Lam with his Serpent S400 who stamped his authority on the championship.
In qualifying for the event which attracted 53 racers, Lam secured the TQ position with his S400 and was able to convert this into overall victory in the final beating Corally driver P. Tom and the Xray of Chan Chau Man to the No.1 spot.
Round 2 of the 5 round championship takes place on March 9th where Lam will be looking to repeat his performance.
[b]Round 1, Tom Racing Circuit
Final Result - 1/10 Touring Car[/b]
1. Andy Lam - Team Serpent S400
2. P. Tom - Team Corally RDX
3. Chan Chau Man - Team Xray T2 \'008