- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Young German racer Tobias Hepp has been announced as the latest emerging young talent to be signed up to the Serpent Driver Development program which aims to assist up and coming racers in their quest to reach the highest levels of the sport.
14-year-old Tobias has been racing for 5 years and has made a big impression in his home country. Winning his first major rc championship title in 2004 he has for the past two seasons been the German 1:8 National Junior Champion.
This season he will race in both the 1:8 and 1:10 200mm German Championships with Serpent\'s 960 \'08 and 720 \'08 respectively using Mega engines. In addition the youngster will travel to Austria and Spain for the 1:8 Euro B and A Championships.
Serpent\'s Driver Development program is in its third year and has been responsible for bringing on talents like Oscar Cabezas from Spain and Kyle Branson from the UK.
Further announcements regarding the full 2008 SDD line up will be made shortly.