- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
The Hong Kong Serpent Nitro Tour took place last weekend at the ACO Racing Track in New Territories, Hong Kong. Run by World Model Co. the event was once again a huge success attracting 125 entries.
In the 1:10 200mm it was Japanese ace Yuua Sahashi who TQ\'d the event but in the final he would retire at the 30-minute mark. This left Chui Kai Leung who qualified fifth for the final to take the win from Chiu Samuel with Hyunho Ahn completing the podium.
In 1:8 Tadahiko Sahashi took pole for the event from his brother Yuua but once again back luck was to hit the pole sitter as Tadahiko retired after 24-minutes leaving Yuua to take victory. Cheung Kin Ming took the runners-up spot with the 1:10 200mm A Final winner Chui Kai Leung securing third.
Serpent\'s Michael Salven, who again made the trip to Hong Kong for the event, qualified 3rd for the 45-minute A Final but hit trouble in the final stages of the race causing him to retire leaving the German 6th overall in the final classification.
In the F180 final Cheung Kwok Wai took the win from Chow Pak Sun.
Another successful Hong Kong edition of the Serpent Nitro Tour and you can view a complete gallery of images at -
[b]1:10 200mm A Final
1. Chui Kai Leung - 116 laps in 45:07.353
2. Chiu Samuel - 116 laps in 45:10.921
3. Hyunho Ahn - 113 laps in 45:11.750
4. Surth Vataniyapramote - 112 laps in 45:02.542
5. Choi Kam Man - 112 laps in 45:03.322
6. Chong Ming Wai - 97 laps in 39:55.120
7. Yuua Sahashi - 61 laps in 30:00.404
8. Li Wing Lim - 54 laps in 33:26.263
9. Ho Tiger - 5 laps in 2:26.725
10.Tadahiko Sahashi - 4 laps in 1:56.32
[b]1:8 265mm A Final
1. Yuua Sahashi - 129 laps in 45:08.464
2. Cheung Kin Ming - 126 laps in 45:07.100
3. Chui Kai Leung - 124 laps in 45:01.725
4. Choi Kam Man - 120 laps in 45:12.020
5. Kwok Chung Kee - 120 laps in 45:19.491
6. Michael Salven - 116 laps in 44:55.023
7. Cheung Kwok Wai - 108 laps in 45:17.697
8. Luk Chi Hung - 98 laps in 38:22.759
9. Chow Ho Ming - 67 laps in 26:07.492
10.Tadahiko Sahashi - 55 laps in 24:00.219