- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Fresh from their success in the opening 1:10 race of 2008, the Modelsport team was at their winning ways in the first 1:8 race of the season over the weekend in Cyprus.
Driving his Max powered Serpent 960, it was defending Champion Nicholas Zachariades that set the pace in Round 1 of the Cyprus Nitro Challenge. Running Xceed tyres, the Modelsport team driver TQ\'d the event and went on to lead home Serpent debutant Andreas Charalambous and after a close race all the signs are that the pair will be the main championship protagonists for the 2008 Drivers title.
Serpent enjoyed further success in the B-Final with the 960 filling all three podiums placings as Marios Christodoulou took the win ahead of Tasos Papanastasioy and Athos Michaelas.
So with victory in the opening rounds of both nitro onroad series the Serpent\'s of the Modelsport team continue to reign in Cyprus.