- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
The Unico Modellsport team were in action again over the weekend competing in the 5th Round of the Modellzona Winter Cup where once again they took the Serpent S400 to victory.
Csekő Gergely and Juhász Viktor repeated their previous race form to again secure the top two placings in the PRO (Modified) Class with their examples of the new Touring Car.
In the Super Stock class the S400 completed a full podium lock out with Juhász Viktor taking the win from fellow Serpent drivers Cristian Faur and Tohai Zoltán.
The team are in action again this weekend at the fourth round of the Winter Cup.
[b]PRO Class Overall Result (Top 10)[/b]
1. Csekő Gergely - Serpent S400 - 15
2. Juhász Viktor - Serpent S400 - 12
3. Jávorkai György - TRF 415 MS - 10
4. Forrai Gábor - Tamiya TRF 415 MSX MR - 8
5. Héjjas Miklós - HB Cyclone - 6
6. Szabó Zoltán - T.O.P. Scythe - 5
7. Aranyos Géza - Xray T2 - 4
8. Izsay Károly - Xray T2 008 - 3
9. Kozma Péter - HB Cyclone - 2
10.Bagaméri Krisztián - Xray T2 007 - 1
[b]SUPER Stock Class Overall Result (Top 10)[/b]
1. Juhász Viktor - Serpent S400 - 15
2. Cristian Faur - Serpent S400 - 12
3. Tohai Zoltán - Serpent S400 - 10
4. Ménesi Márton - Xray T2 - 8
5. Valent József - Xray T2 - 6
6. Tündik Ferenc -Xray T2 - 5
7. Badacsonyi Zsolt - Corally RDX - 4
8. Bakonyi Gyula - Xray 2\'007 EU - 3
9. Márkus László - Xray T2 - 2
10.Jávorkai György - Tamiya TRF 415 - 1