- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The Unico Modellsport team were in action again over the weekend competing in the 5th Round of the Modellzona Winter Cup where once again they took the Serpent S400 to victory.
Csekő Gergely and Juhász Viktor repeated their previous race form to again secure the top two placings in the PRO (Modified) Class with their examples of the new Touring Car.
In the Super Stock class the S400 completed a full podium lock out with Juhász Viktor taking the win from fellow Serpent drivers Cristian Faur and Tohai Zoltán.
The team are in action again this weekend at the fourth round of the Winter Cup.
[b]PRO Class Overall Result (Top 10)[/b]
1. Csekő Gergely - Serpent S400 - 15
2. Juhász Viktor - Serpent S400 - 12
3. Jávorkai György - TRF 415 MS - 10
4. Forrai Gábor - Tamiya TRF 415 MSX MR - 8
5. Héjjas Miklós - HB Cyclone - 6
6. Szabó Zoltán - T.O.P. Scythe - 5
7. Aranyos Géza - Xray T2 - 4
8. Izsay Károly - Xray T2 008 - 3
9. Kozma Péter - HB Cyclone - 2
10.Bagaméri Krisztián - Xray T2 007 - 1
[b]SUPER Stock Class Overall Result (Top 10)[/b]
1. Juhász Viktor - Serpent S400 - 15
2. Cristian Faur - Serpent S400 - 12
3. Tohai Zoltán - Serpent S400 - 10
4. Ménesi Márton - Xray T2 - 8
5. Valent József - Xray T2 - 6
6. Tündik Ferenc -Xray T2 - 5
7. Badacsonyi Zsolt - Corally RDX - 4
8. Bakonyi Gyula - Xray 2\'007 EU - 3
9. Márkus László - Xray T2 - 2
10.Jávorkai György - Tamiya TRF 415 - 1