- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Serpent Driver Development team member Oscar Cabezas and his father will switch duties for the 2008 season! Well when it comes to racing Serpent\'s F180 that is.
Oscar\'s dad is best known for his quick pit work on his son\'s distinctively coloured 960 & 720 but now the successful team will switch roles when Mr. Cabezas will race the Cabezas colours in the new F180 Spanish series for the unique nitro powered Formula race car.
Oscar tested his father\'s new car over the weekend at the Madrid circuit where he starred during the 2007 EFRA 1:10 European Championships and he was surprised by the speed and handling of the car.