- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Nov 27, 2007
Maxy Velazco is the 2007 ROAR 1:10 Masters Champion. The man responsible for Maxy\'s Fuel, claimed the title at Gulfcoast RC Raceway in Texas during the 40th Anniversary of the ROAR Nationals by taking his Serpent 720 to a convincing victory in the Main Final.
Racing on the bumpy high traction circuit, Maxy used the qualifying heats to try a number of set-up options to ensure his Serpent was well balanced for the final.
Starting from third on the grid, and with his car working perfectly, the fuel guru lead the final from start to finish to claim a very popular win in the \'Gentleman\' class.
Team Serpent USA and everyone at Serpent congratulate Maxy on his fine Masters title success and wish him continued success with his 720.