- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 28, 2023 Race report about the Guangdong RC Championship in China. Another X20 20 ‘23 (Stick King) started in second place but unfortunately crashed while leading. Overall, Team Serpent China had a successful day with Moon Zhou finishing in third place, Mark Mak in sixth, and Benny Tam in seventh place. We were proud to represent the most popular chassis in the top 10. Even more, we took the champion in mod class group ranking.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
Nov 26, 2007
Team Serpent Brazil had plenty of reason to celebrate the 2007 season after they secured their fifth consecutive São Paulo State Championship title over the weekend at the Indaiatuba Track.
Driving his Mega powered Serpent 720 07, Renato Paiva won the Pro title from team-mate Ricardo Perez. Paiva took the championship in impressive style winning five of the eight rounds, four of which he started from the TQ position.
Marcio Salvagno gave Team Serpent Brazil double success in the 1:10 200mm Touring Car category by claiming the Sport Championship title with his 720.