- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Nicholas Zachariades continued his dominance of the the Cyprus onroad nitro racing scene taking yet another 1:8 victory and with it his second title of the season.
The recently crowned 1:10 200mm National Champion was in action at the Daytona track in Nicosia with his Mega MF powered 960 and secured the TQ position with the combination.
Despite a slow start to the final, Zachariades quickly regain the number number one position to storm to yet another win to claim back to back 1:8 National titles and complete the 1:10 and 1:8 Championship double.
Nicholas was joined on the Main Final podium by fellow Serpent racer Loris Papasavvas who finished 3rd.
There was further success for the 960/Mega MF combination in the B-final as Aris Papasavvas and Athos Michaelas took a 1-2 result. The youngest Serpent driver in the competition Lenos Antoniou also enjoyed a successful run to finish 4th ahead of another Serpent driver Nicos Mavrou. All Serpent drivers were using Xceed Tires.
Team Modelsport, Nitrosnakes and Serpent Cyprus would like to officially thank all the drivers and congratulate champion Nicholas Zachariades on his outstanding achievements.
Team ModelSport and Nitrosnakes are also delighted to announce that Nicholas Zachariades will continue to drive with Serpent Cyprus and Team Modelsport in the 2008 season.