- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 28, 2023 Race report about the Guangdong RC Championship in China. Another X20 20 ‘23 (Stick King) started in second place but unfortunately crashed while leading. Overall, Team Serpent China had a successful day with Moon Zhou finishing in third place, Mark Mak in sixth, and Benny Tam in seventh place. We were proud to represent the most popular chassis in the top 10. Even more, we took the champion in mod class group ranking.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
Keith Dempsey, who is one of the drivers that will represent Team Ireland at next month\'s Serpent Nations Cup in Portugal, scored a major 1:1 scale racing success over the weekend when he won the 1600 race at prestigious Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch in England.
The famous end of season event, which has been running for 36 years, has been won by the likes of Johnny Herbert, Eddie Irvine, Mark Webber, Jenson Button & Anthony Davidson all of whom went to make their mark in Formula One.
Dempsey, a former British Formula Renault Championship race winner, only took up rc racing this year competing in the Irish 1:10 200mm with a Mega powered Serpent 720. He was quick to make an impact on the sport claiming a podium finish in the National Championship and 3rd overall in the ORCA Championship.
The Serpent Nations Cup will be his first rc race outside of his home country and he will be joined by 11 other drivers from the Emerald Isle.