- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Team Serpent Argentina driver Juan Ignacio Matticoli has won the 2007 Argentine National Championship for 1:10 200mm.
Driving his Mega MF powered Serpent 720, Matticoli won the two day competition in dominant fashion winning the 45-minute Main Final by 5 laps from the Mugen of Adrian Castro with Kyosho driver Enzo Branciforte third.
Held in the La Tablada province of Buenos Aires, the National Championship attracted the best drivers from across Argentina and in the final half of the grid was made up by Serpent drivers.
[b]2007 Argentine 1:10 200mm National Championship
Circuit Hernan Matticoli
1. Matticoli Juan Ignacio (Serpent 720/Mega MF) - 141 laps in 45:18.286
2. Castro Adrian (Mugen) - 136 laps in 44:50.199
3. Branciforte Enzo (Kyosho) - 135 laps in 45:04.838
4. Corbani Marcos (Serpent 720/Mega MF) - 134 laps in 45:13.316
5. Mendivil Martin (Serpent 720/Mega ZX) - 120 laps in 45:01.504
6. Cutini Agustin - 120 laps in 45:08.225
7. Obsejevich Diego - 116 laps in 45:02.640
8. Bianchi Raul (Serpent 720) - 105 laps in 45:06.877
9. Hernadez Carlos - 82 laps in 32:55.234
10.Lobato Walter (Serpent 710/Mega ZX) - 17 laps in 8:41.637