- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
Oscar Cabezas has secured back to back Spanish 1:8 National Championship titles with the defending champion securing the 2007 crown in the season finale at Valencia over the weekend.
Driving his Mega MF powered 960, the Serpent Driver Development team member TQ\'d for the event but suffered a scare at the start of the final when he was collected by another car dropping him down the order and out of a title winning position.
Aware that second place would be enough to put the title out of reach of his nearest rivals, Cabezas regained his composure and as the fastest car on the track the young star worked his was back up through the field and into that vital second place. Once in this position he held station with mature driving knowing the result would be enough to secure him the 2008 crown.
One of the stars of this year\'s 1:10 European Championships in Madrid, setting the fastest lap of the event with his Serpent 720, Cabezas is one of the emerging talents of onroad nitro racing and is a driver who is sure to continue to make his mark on the sport in the coming years.
Team Serpent congratulate Oscar and his father on yet another successful campaign this year.