- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Team Spain have confirmed their participation in the 2007 Serpent Nations Cup with nine drivers making the trip to Lisbon, Portugal, for the November 9-11th event.
Entering a team in both the 1:8 and 1:10 competitions, Spain\'s challenge will be headed by 1:10 European Championship finalist Oscar Cabezas who himself will form part of the five car 1:10 team.
Also on the 1:10 team will be Rodrigo Pahissa, Javier Hidalgo, Adrian Ortiz and David Lopez.
The 1:8 team will consist of Alberto Fernández Vidal, Javier Rodríguez Fernández, José Alejandro Peteiro and Cristian Villar Sánchez.
Spain hosted the first ever Nations Cup in 2005 when they finished runners up in Valencia, just 2 points behind champions Team Great Britain.
Defending Champions Team Netherlands are expected to announce their line-up in the coming days.