- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Team Austria have announced their line-up for the 2007 Serpent Nations Cup and the 2006 runners up have put together a very strong squad for the November 9-11th event.
Returning for their second appearance are Daniel Tomaschko and Gerhard Kandelhart. One of the stars of last year\'s event Tomaschko helped Team Austria to win Leg 2 of the event and to finish second in the overall ranking.
New to the team for the 2007 event, which will again take place on the Lisbon track in Portugal, is Serpent designer and very capable international racer Rene Cornella.
With such a strong trio of drivers Team Austria will be one of the favourites for the 1:8 crown which last year went to Team Netherlands who have yet to reveal their 2007 squad.
The Serpent Nations Cup is a team event which pits countries from across Europe against one another over a series of races. Success in the past has gone the way of Team Great Britain and Team Netherlands following titanic battles on both occassions.
New for the third running of the team event is the addition of the 1:10 200mm class to reflect the Lisbon tracks hosting of the 2008 IFMAR 1:10 Onroad World Championships.
Further team announcements are expected in the coming weeks from Great Britain, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Cyprus, Poland and Germany. Ireland have already confirmed they will contest both classes.